- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Edison International Items
Two top executives at Edison International sold $17.7 million of their company's stock when it climbed to its highest price since 2007, after Edison reached a major settlement involving the defunct San Onofre nuclear power plant in Southern California, regulatory filings show.
Talks are underway to resolve a costly question at the shuttered San Onofre nuclear power plant in California - who pays a bill that could top $3 billion, officials disclosed Friday.
Can a nuclear reactor operating at 70 percent power actually be running at full power?
The mounting bill tied to the shuttered San Onofre nuclear power plant in California jumped to more than $400 million through December, as the company that runs it contends with costly repairs and a host of questions about its future, regulatory filings and officials said Tuesday.
Hasbro says it soon will reveal a gender-neutral Easy-Bake Oven after meeting with a New Jersey girl who started a campaign calling on the toymaker to create one that appeals to all children.
President Obama's pick for commerce secretary, John E. Bryson, has earned millions of dollars in stock and compensation through his position as a director at the Walt Disney Co., a company that directly lobbies the department that Mr. Bryson now is poised to take over.