- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Planning for the last attack doesn't make Americans safer
Topic - Edmonton Oilers
The Edmonton Oilers are a professional ice hockey team based in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. They are members of the Northwest Division in the Western Conference of the National Hockey League (NHL). - Source: Wikipedia
The Detroit Red Wings are desperate for wins as they try to get into the playoffs for the 23rd straight time.
Vladimir Sobotka needed just a couple shifts to return to top form Thursday night.
Barely two weeks after helping Canada's hockey team win a gold medal at the Sochi Olympics, Ralph Krueger has been hired as chairman of English Premier League club Southampton.
Up three goals in the first period against the worst team in the Western Conference, the Minnesota Wild appeared to be rolling to an easy win.
The NHL has suspended Los Angeles Kings forward Jordan Nolan for one game for punching an Oilers forward.
Henrik Lundqvist earned his 300th NHL victory and 49th career shutout in the New York Rangers' 3-0 victory over the Detroit Red Wings on Sunday.
The Los Angeles Kings are winning game after game - even when they aren't at their best.
Dallas Eakins wasn't happy after the first 40 minutes, and he let his Edmonton Oilers know it.
The Ottawa Senators acquired winger Ales Hemsky from the Edmonton Oilers on Wednesday for a third-round draft pick this year and a fifth-rounder in 2015.
The Columbus Blue Jackets, in dire need of immediate help on the blue line, have traded a fifth-round draft pick to the Edmonton Oilers for veteran defenseman Nick Schultz.
Olympic champion women's goalie Shannon Szabados took the ice with the Edmonton Oilers at practice Wednesday.
If it was Ales Hemsky's last game with the Edmonton Oilers, he went out on a high note.
The Capitals have acquired forward Dustin Penner from the Anaheim Ducks for a fourth-round pick. Penner, 31, is a left wing with 13 goals and 19 assists this season under former Washington coach Bruce Boudreau. He is in the final year of a contract that pays $2 million.