- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry battles hapless bumbler perception
- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
Topic - Edmonton Oilers
The Edmonton Oilers are a professional ice hockey team based in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. They are members of the Northwest Division in the Western Conference of the National Hockey League (NHL). - Source: Wikipedia
The Edmonton Oilers are loaded with young talent, but will they make the playoffs for the first time in nine seasons?
The NHL's Edmonton Oilers have signed University of North Dakota senior defenseman Dillon Simpson to a three-year entry level contract.
The Los Angeles Kings needed to shed some rust heading into the playoffs and the Edmonton Oilers proved to be a perfect solution.
Edmonton Oilers forward Ryan Smyth is retiring at the end of the season.
The Colorado Avalanche are on a roll heading into the postseason.
All that is left for the Edmonton Oilers to do in the regular season is to spoil the postseason plans of others.
Headed for a last-place finish in the Western Conference, the Edmonton Oilers are enjoying the chance to play spoilers.
Corey Perry got to 40 goals and helped the Anaheim Ducks reach 50 wins.
Patrick Marleau has had a lot of success against the Edmonton Oilers this season.
The New York Rangers played the kind of defense that they're going to need come playoff time.
Ben Scrivens has been a bright spot for the Edmonton Oilers this season.
The San Jose Sharks were sluggish in the first period while playing on back-to-back nights.
The Calgary Flames were still bitter from a one-goal loss to the Nashville Predators on Friday night.
The Edmonton Oilers managed to accomplish something few teams have been able to do this season: make the Buffalo Sabres look good.
The Edmonton Oilers are getting some offense these days, along with some strong goaltending. And, it all has them moving up a bit from the bottom of the NHL standings.