- Rep. Alan Grayson loses $18M in stock scheme
- Christmas secularists get 6-foot beer-can Festivus pole at Florida Statehouse
- George Zimmerman’s girlfriend flips on assault: Let ‘my boyfriend’ go
- Lululemon Athletica chairman quits after firestorm over his fat-thighs comment
- CBS’ beleaguered Lara Logan gets a cheerleader — Dan Rather
- Jesus tops list as most significant figure in history; Mohammed at 4th
- See a drone? ‘Shoot it down,’ says Colorado ordinance
- Spanish journalists kidnapped by al Qaeda group in Syria
- Nevada rescuers frenzied to find 4 kids, 2 adults lost in snow
- ‘TipsforJesus’ strikes in New York, with three massive tips
Latest Edmonton Oilers Items
With the Washington Capitals struggling to recapture last year's on-ice performance, Capitals General Manager George McPhee made a splash at this year's trade deadline, landing both New Jersey Devils center Jason Arnott and Florida Panthers defenseman Dennis Wideman in separate deals Monday.
The Los Angeles Kings are no longer sellers at the NHL trade deadline. General manager Dean Lombardi is buying into his improving club by adding Dustin Penner for the playoff push.
Until the Los Angeles Kings made the biggest move of NHL trade deadline day by prying forward Dustin Penner away from the Edmonton Oilers, the further breaking up of the Florida Panthers dominated an otherwise dull day of dealing.
The Edmonton Oilers placed disgruntled defenseman Sheldon Souray on re-entry waivers on Saturday, making him available to the other 29 NHL teams at a discounted price.
Wade Phillips is finally coming home.
Wade Phillips knows how he can fix the Houston Texans' defense.
Texans coach Gary Kubiak has two Houston football icons in his corner as he faces his uncertain future.
Former Edmonton Oilers owner Peter Pocklington is expected to be given probation by a Southern California judge for pleading guilty to a perjury charge.
Former Edmonton Oilers owner Peter Pocklington was sentenced Wednesday to six months of home detention for making false statements in his Southern California bankruptcy case.