- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Edmonton Oilers Items
The end of the Washington Capitals' seven-game winning streak to start this season came Thursday night in an odd game that featured a lot of penalties and fine play by Edmonton Oilers goaltender Nikolai Khabibulin.
There's a little rule in the NHL that allows teams to keep players of a certain ripe age around for nine games before deciding whether to keep them for the season or return them to their junior or European teams.
Top overall pick Ryan Nugent-Hopkins will start the season with the Edmonton Oilers and is set to make his NHL debut against the Pittsburgh Penguins at home on Sunday.
Edmonton Oilers defenseman Taylor Fedun was taken off the ice on a stretcher after suffering an apparent leg injury early in the second period Friday night against the Minnesota Wild.
With a roster full of young talent, the Edmonton Oilers are eager to end their lengthy playoff drought.
Ryan Nugent-Hopkins wore a new No. 93 Edmonton Oilers sweater at the NHLPA's rookie showcase Tuesday, hoping to get a full-time job with the team.
The Anaheim Ducks have acquired defenseman Kurtis Foster from the Edmonton Oilers for defenseman Andy Sutton.
The Edmonton Oilers opened free agency by signing forward Ben Eager.
The Los Angeles Kings on Sunday traded left wing Ryan Smyth to the Edmonton Oilers for forward Colin Fraser and a seventh-round pick in next year's draft.