- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Edouard Roger-Vasselin Items
Mike and Bob Bryan moved a win away from their fourth straight major title — the "Bryan Slam" — with a five-set victory over Rohan Bopanna and Edouard Roger-Vasselin.
In what would prove to be a back-and-forth battle, the United States' Sam Querrey eked out a Citi Open quarterfinal victory Friday against South Africa's Kevin Anderson (6-4, 6-4). As soon as the match point was decided, the crowd at the William H.G. Fitzgerald Tennis Center cheered for its home country favorite, and the pair of competitors met to shake hands.
Andy Roddick has accepted a wild card into next week's Eastbourne International after an opening-round defeat at Queen's Club.
Andy Roddick is hoping to bounce back from a disappointing season at the Queen's Club grass court tournament.
Andy Roddick's attempt to win another Grand Slam title nearly a decade after his first ended Thursday at the Australian Open when he had to retire from his second-round match due to injury.