- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
By John R. Bolton
The president fiddles at his domestic altar while the world burns
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Edson Buddle
David Ferreira of FC Dallas has been voted the Most Valuable Player of Major League Soccer.
No one is overlooking FC Dallas anymore.
Forget the calendar still says 2010 and that the blare of the vuvuzelas has barely faded.
For those thinking the United States was near a breakthrough at the World Cup, Brazil's young, new-look team showed that the Americans still aren't close to catching up with soccer's elite.