- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
A Massachusetts mayor wants to make her town safe for promiscuity
Topic - Eduardo Núñez
With Rangers starter Yu Darvish unavailable, Scott Baker took his spot and held the Twins at bay. Unfortunately, Texas' normally rock-solid closer couldn't do the same.
Eduardo Nunez's two-out single for Minnesota had just tied the game, and the ninth inning was about to end on a routine ground ball.
Eduardo Nunez's time with the Yankees ended after a decade when the infielder was traded to the Minnesota Twins for left-hander Miguel Sulbaran.
Infielder Eduardo Nunez was designated for assignment by the New York Yankees on Tuesday after Yangervis Solarte and Dean Anna outperformed him during spring training.
The New York Yankees have reinstated shortstop Eduardo Nunez from the 60-day disabled list and put him in the starting lineup Saturday against Baltimore.
Alex Rodriguez says he'll probably need all 20 rehabilitation games allowed to get ready before returning to the Yankees. And he is confident he'll be back this season.
Justin Verlander took a shutout into the ninth inning and the Detroit Tigers held on to beat the New York Yankees 2-1 Tuesday night for a 3-0 lead in the AL Championship Series.
The New York Yankees have promoted Eduardo Nunez from Triple-A and put him in the starting lineup against Baltimore.
Alex Rodriguez was out of the New York Yankees' starting lineup with a lingering calf injury Saturday, and manager Joe Girardi believes his star third baseman could miss several games as the pennant race heats up.
Nunez said he took the extra base to give Arcia, whom he aptly described as "not fast," a better chance to score in case the throw was cut off.
"I'm the guy getting comfortable on this team. I'm the new guy here. I try to help the team to win, and I did it," said Nunez, who celebrated his clutch hit that drove in Oswaldo Arcia with a double-arm raise after arriving at second when the throw home from right fielder Alex Rios was up the line.