- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
- GOP tsunami coming as even Dem-leaning voters bolt: poll
- London mayor flies Palestinian flag at town hall to support Gaza
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Eduardo Vargas
Valencia fought back from a three-goal, first-leg deficit Thursday to beat Basel 5-0 and qualify for the Europa League semifinal, while competition favorite Juventus advanced after a tense 2-1 win at home to Lyon.
Mario Goetze scored but Germany failed to impress in a 1-0 win over a Chile side that deserved more from the friendly international on Wednesday.
Valencia says Chile forward Eduardo Vargas will join on loan from Napoli until the end of the season.
The 24-year-old Vargas says he is "very proud that a club as important as Valencia is interested in me."