- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
Education Trust Fund
Latest Education Trust Fund Items
Gov. Robert Bentley hasn't decided if he will sign the state's Education Trust Fund budget without the teacher raise he sought, or if he will veto it and force lawmakers into a special session.
Supporters of a Maryland ballot initiative to expand gambling have touted it as a boon for education funding, but opponents say that claim is just a bluff.