- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
Education Trust Fund
Latest Education Trust Fund Items
Maryland casinos could soon start 24-hour operations and table games could pop up by January, which analysts say could bring the state millions of dollars in revenue long before a sixth casino opens.
Supporters of a Maryland ballot initiative to expand gambling have touted it as a boon for education funding, but opponents say that claim is just a bluff.