- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
- Tea Party Patriots call key GOP firing a declaration of war
Latest Education Items
Two days after reports surfaced linking Greg Gattuso to the job opening at Albany, the school made the move official in a release on Monday.
A Philadelphia Catholic high school teacher was fired this week after he told school administrators he was going to apply for a gay marriage license.
More adjunct and part-time professors across America are moving to unionize to improve their pay, their benefits and to have a voice that administrations will listen to.
The University of New Hampshire has fired women's hockey coach Brian McCloskey after an investigation into inappropriate physical contact with a player.
An American teacher was shot and killed Thursday morning while jogging down the road in Benghazi, Libya, in the central neighborhood of Al-Fwihet.
Arizona officials have determined that a high school football player who collapsed on the field last month died of blunt force trauma to his head.
A Houston-area principal has been placed on administrative leave after announcing on her school's intercom that students would no longer be permitted to speak Spanish in class.
The dream of the high school football team in Newtown, Conn., to win a state championship in honor of the 26 victims killed at Sandy Hook Elementary School has come to an end.