- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Latest Education Items
Des Moines Area Community College is expanding a workforce training program.
A search committee has narrowed down the list of candidates for Minot State University president to three.
Officials of a central Kansas school district say they had no choice but to close a small town's last remaining school, but that's little comfort to residents who believe their community is losing a way of life.
Despite a renewed push, expansion of a state turnaround entity for failing public schools beyond Detroit remains in trouble in the Legislature, where some majority Republicans still have concerns about a top initiative for Gov. Rick Snyder.
Safety and Pride Patrol leaders at the Tongass School of Arts and Sciences officially suited up for the first time Monday, donning orange vests, hats and gloves with reflectors and flashing lights.
Princeton University is offering booster shots for students and staff who received the meningitis B vaccine late last year.
Gov. Andrew Cuomo is proposing to fund college classes in New York prisons, saying a college degree will reduce the likelihood an inmate will return to crime when released.
New data shows South Bend Community School Corp. no longer disproportionately labels black students with emotional and cognitive disabilities.
Petal Primary School has a new lab for students who are having trouble learning to read.