- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest Education Items
A San Antonio school district is deliberating how to respond if voters elect a school board candidate with a criminal history that would ban him from district property.
Mary Sue Coleman has spoken to graduates for the last time as president at the University of Michigan.
Hillsboro police arrested a high school teacher accused of sexually abusing a 17-year-old female student.
Your daily look at news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today.
Baltimore school officials say a 14-year-old student is in stable condition after being stabbed by an older student at their school.
Arizona's top education official announced Friday that he'll start paying parents of all students in the state's voucher program the higher amount of money that charter school students receive from the state when they move to the program, a decision that could spark a lawsuit from public education advocates.
Some of the 55 colleges and universities facing federal investigation for their handling of sexual abuse allegations say they're cooperating with the U.S. Education Department, though few are offering details about what information the agency is seeking.
The University of Cincinnati is sending more than 100 faculty and staff members to participate in a day of service projects for communities surrounding the school's campuses.
Conyers police have arrested a man whom they say was spotted with a gun on the campus of an elementary school.