- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
Latest Education Items
The Caddo Parish School Board has denied Bishop Larry Brandon's charter school proposal.
Maryland might not be dancing this season, but it does rank among the nation's Top 25 Most Valuable college hoops programs. Take a look.
Gov. Scott Walker has signed into law a bill that spends more than $35 million on worker training efforts.
Two new scholarships have been established at Marshall University in honor of two graduates who are supporters of the school.,
New York Sea Grant is looking to hire college and graduate students to serve as Launch Stewards to inspect boats and educate the public about aquatic invasive species this summer.
This week's Bill To Watch in the Colorado Legislature
Northern Arapaho schools are losing their fifth leader in seven years.
How far can a teacher go to maintain discipline as an effective educator?
The Kentucky Senate offered its approach Monday to assisting schools struggling with a mounting number of missed days because of the harsh winter.