- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Central American leaders: I need help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
Latest Education Items
The Boulder and Denver campuses of the University of Colorado, the University of Denver and Regis University are among 55 institutions with unresolved sexual violence or harassment cases, the U.S. Department of Education said Thursday.
Jaysea DeVoe, a popular Southern California yoga instructor who leads a weekly class through the lion, monkey, upward-facing dog and other poses, has three years of experience - and she's only 12 years old.
The Missouri Senate passed legislation Thursday that could pave the way for the state to ditch new national benchmarks for student achievement known as Common Core.
The group that oversees Georgia's technical colleges has approved of increasing tuition beginning in fall of 2014.
The federal government is investigating whether the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater and dozens of other universities have mishandled sexual abuse complaints.
A Vermont college is launching a new renewable energy program.
Seven teachers and their union have filed a federal lawsuit against the Houston school district seeking to end the practice of tying student test scores to teacher job evaluations.
The Education Department says Minot State University is among 55 colleges and universities currently facing a Title IX investigation over their handling of sexual abuse complaints.
From huge state universities to small colleges and the Ivy League, 55 schools across America are facing federal investigation for the way they handle sexual abuse allegations by their students.