- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
- Big milestone for Britain’s little Prince George who turns 1
- Murphy: Israel must be wary of Hamas using civilian deaths for recruitment
- Royce: Putin recruiting ‘every skinhead and malcontent around Russia’
- Nancy Pelosi is adamant: Congress worked together when Bush was president
- ‘Slender Man’ stabbing victim receives Purple Heart from anonymous veteran
- Kentucky city called socialist for buying gas station, undercutting competitor fuel prices
- Israel hits five mosques, sports complex in overnight Gaza strikes
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
- EPA tweet baffles: ‘I’m now a C-List celebrity in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood’ iPhone game
Latest Education Items
Work is underway on two elementary schools in the Cheyenne area, part of about $40 million in construction and planning expected this spring and summer in Laramie County School District 1.
Maine is compiling report cards for its schools for the second year.
Michigan Stadium is getting ready for prom season as part of a push to use the home of Wolverines football for more events during the offseason.
State regulators have proposed a $33,380 fine for West Virginia University for violating hazardous waste storage practices.
The American Civil Liberties Union of Maine has tapped a University of Maine law school administrator and professor to succeed Shenna Bellows as executive director.
After two years of marriage, my husband and I found out a little one would be joining our family. We had been talking about starting a family and were thrilled when the test was positive. After a couple of months, however, reality began to sink in.
The Vermont Senate on Monday gave initial approval to a $1.44 billion general fund budget that boosts payments for Medicaid providers and health care for retired teachers, but keeps higher education funding at about the same level.
The University of Texas System Board of Regents on Monday selected a former president of the University of Alabama and Texas Tech University as its finalist to lead the newly created University of Texas Rio Grande Valley on Monday.
University of Nebraska President J.B. Milliken will be stepping down Friday to become chancellor of City University of New York.