- Israel flattens home of top Hamas leader, takes out power plant
- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
Latest Education Items
The College of Western Idaho has suspended enrollment for its culinary arts program because the school hasn't been able to find a new facility for the classes.
Kids these days are glued to technology, constantly on their cellphones, tablets or laptops, yet they know little about how they function. Starting this fall, tens of thousands of Massachusetts students will be able to explore how these gadgets work while in the classroom.
New York University administrators kicked off an investigation of over 2,000 fliers surreptitiously slipped under student dormitory doors bearing a pro-Palestinian message that included an "eviction notice," authorities said.
Security was increased at a central Kansas high school after police say a threat was found on a bathroom wall.
The Dodge City Board of Trustees plans to negotiate a proposal to merge with Fort Hays State University with a goal of protecting the community college's interests.
The executive secretary of the North Dakota High School Activities Association has been named grand marshal of this year's North Dakota State Fair Parade.
A Virginia high school team has won a NASA competition.
A 7-foot-1-inch junior college center has signed to play basketball at Oklahoma State.
Some Washington State University students are busy creating a walking tour of Pullman.