- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Education Items
The first line of Pittsburg High School's coming theater production asks: "Do you ever take time to look around you? To truly see?"
The leaders of two groups representing Oklahoma school administrators and suburban school districts are voicing their opposition to Republican state schools Superintendent Janet Barresi.
Chicago Blackhawks Chairman Rocky Wirtz and his wife Marilyn are creating an endowment fund for Northwestern University's theater program.
A Pennsylvania high school student is in hot water for asking Miss America to prom during a question and answer session at school.
The West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources says a program intended to keep mothers and their young children healthy has raised its income eligibility guidelines.
The University of Virginia Board of Visitors meets next week to set tuition rates for the next academic year.
Tennessee arts organizations are receiving more than $995,000 in the National Endowment for the Arts' latest round of giving.
More Latino than white students in California have been offered admission to the state's premier public universities for the first time, officials said Friday, a milestone that reflects the diverse racial makeup of a state where Latino children represent a majority of students in public schools.
Two students critically injured in a stabbing and slashing rampage at a high school have been upgraded to fair condition, the hospitals where they are recovering said Friday.