- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
Latest Edward Albee Items
John Lithgow is returning to the New York stage with gusto in 2014 - first with Shakespeare's "King Lear" in Central Park this summer and then in a Broadway revival of Edward Albee's "A Delicate Balance" by fall.
The upcoming season at the Signature Theatre will be a fertile one _ with new works by David Henry Hwang, Will Eno, Martha Clarke and the much-anticipated world premiere of Edward Albee's new play, "Laying an Egg."
Tracy Letts is so polite that he warns you right away that he makes a terrible subject of a story.
In a rehearsal room below Lincoln Center Theater, seven singers have gathered around a piano, trying to nail a mash-up of two songs from the musical "Pacific Overtures."
Edward Albee has received another top literary honor.