- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Edward E. David Jr.
Police in the Boston suburb of Watertown are combing the streets in an intense manhunt for Suspect No. 2 who wore a white hat in the marathon bombings, warning residents early Friday morning not to open their doors.
"We believe this to be a terrorist," said Boston Police Commissioner Ed David, in The Associated Press. "We believe this to be a man who's come here to kill people. We need to get him in custody."