- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Edward Furlong
Justin Bieber's arrest Thursday on suspicion of driving under the influence and other offenses adds his name, and mug shot, to the gallery of stars who enjoyed early success and eventually ended up in handcuffs.
Court records show a judge has sentenced Edward Furlong to six months in jail for violating his probation in a 2010 case.
Actor Edward Furlong remains jailed after being arrested Sunday on suspicion of domestic violence and for an outstanding felony warrant.
Actor Edward Furlong has been charged with misdemeanor battery on an ex-girlfriend during an altercation on Sunday morning.
Authorities say actor Edward Furlong has been arrested at Los Angeles International Airport on suspicion of domestic violence.