- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
- Tea Party Patriots call key GOP firing a declaration of war
By Matt Kibbe
The short-term deal will assure long-term overspending
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Edward Furlong
Court records show a judge has sentenced Edward Furlong to six months in jail for violating his probation in a 2010 case.
Actor Edward Furlong remains jailed after being arrested Sunday on suspicion of domestic violence and for an outstanding felony warrant.
Actor Edward Furlong has been charged with misdemeanor battery on an ex-girlfriend during an altercation on Sunday morning.
Authorities say actor Edward Furlong has been arrested at Los Angeles International Airport on suspicion of domestic violence.