- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Edward Furlong
Court records show a judge has sentenced Edward Furlong to six months in jail for violating his probation in a 2010 case.
Actor Edward Furlong remains jailed after being arrested Sunday on suspicion of domestic violence and for an outstanding felony warrant.
Actor Edward Furlong has been charged with misdemeanor battery on an ex-girlfriend during an altercation on Sunday morning.
Authorities say actor Edward Furlong has been arrested at Los Angeles International Airport on suspicion of domestic violence.