- San Antonio mayor to Obama: Give amnesty to illegals with legal families
- NYPD disbands unit that spied on Muslims to go after ‘real bad guys’
- Donald Rumsfeld has ‘no idea’ if he paid taxes correctly
- Bradley Manning named honorary grand marshal of San Francisco Pride parade
- Look out PayPal: Facebook working toward mobile payments system
- U.S. rebukes Iran’s U.N. envoy pick over 1979 embassy attack
- Stoned mom avoids jail after driving 12 miles with baby on roof
- More than 100 ‘inappropriate’ encounters between NYC school staffers, students since 2009: report
- Joe Biden to Boston bombing survivors: ‘America will never, ever stand down’
- FBI failed to throughly vet Boston bombing suspect after Russian lead, report finds
By returning to goodness, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Edward Furlong
Court records show a judge has sentenced Edward Furlong to six months in jail for violating his probation in a 2010 case.
Actor Edward Furlong remains jailed after being arrested Sunday on suspicion of domestic violence and for an outstanding felony warrant.
Actor Edward Furlong has been charged with misdemeanor battery on an ex-girlfriend during an altercation on Sunday morning.
Authorities say actor Edward Furlong has been arrested at Los Angeles International Airport on suspicion of domestic violence.