- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Planned Parenthood rebrands ‘pro-choice’ as ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Edward Furlong
Court records show a judge has sentenced Edward Furlong to six months in jail for violating his probation in a 2010 case.
Actor Edward Furlong remains jailed after being arrested Sunday on suspicion of domestic violence and for an outstanding felony warrant.
Actor Edward Furlong has been charged with misdemeanor battery on an ex-girlfriend during an altercation on Sunday morning.
Authorities say actor Edward Furlong has been arrested at Los Angeles International Airport on suspicion of domestic violence.