- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
- Law firm that cleared N.J. Gov. Christie in ‘Bridgegate’ gave 10K to RGA, which he heads
- PETA ‘hopping mad’ at Michelle Obama for using real eggs at Easter Egg Roll
- Sneaky Nebraska toddler traps self inside claw machine game
- Biden to lead $600 million work force training effort
- Atheists’ Easter taunt to Christians: ‘Jesus is a myth’
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
Edward M. Davis
Latest Edward M. Davis Items
Former Boston Police Commissioner Ed Davis is at the University of Massachusetts Amherst to review the school and town's handling of the so-called Blarney Blowout parties.
The University of Massachusetts Amherst has asked former Boston Police Commissioner Ed Davis to review the university and the town's handling of last weekend's "Blarney Blowout" parties and similar disturbances.
Authorities believe the fire that destroyed the historic Majestic Hotel was likely set by trespassers, but the cause may never be determined because it wasn't safe to send investigators inside the building before it was torn down, according to Hot Springs' fire chief.
Former Boston Police Commissioner Ed Davis has joined a Boston TV station as a security analyst.
Memphis coach David Joerger was not only happy with the win, but proud of the way his Grizzlies earned it.
PHOENIX (AP) — Some Suns fans made the mistake of disrespecting Jerryd Bayless' Phoenix roots.
Federal, state and local law enforcement authorities continued their search Sunday for a motive in the Boston Marathon bombings that killed three people and injured more than 180, many of them gravely, trying to determine whether the two brothers suspected in the carnage had ties to Muslim jihad groups.
One of them is dead and the other is lying in a hospital bed, but authorities say the brothers responsible for the deadly Boston Marathon bombing had more attacks planned had they not been stopped, the city's top police officer said Sunday.
Rudy Gay is on his way to Toronto in the latest and most dramatic move in the Memphis Grizzlies' money-motivated makeover.