- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Edward Mujica
Grady Sizemore's big hit against an old friend ensured Jon Lester finally had something to show for an impressive effort.
Lyle Overbay watched the Red Sox receive their championship rings, knowing how close he came to getting one.
The ceremony was grand. The rings were great.
Capsules of American League East teams, listed in order of finish last year:
Once again the Cardinals will try to move on after losing star players, will it finally catch up to them?
The last time the Pittsburgh Pirates had five All-Stars, there was no designated hitter, baseballs were made of horsehide and the major leagues had 24 teams.
Capsules of National League teams, listed in order of finish last year:
The Florida Marlins have traded outfielder Cameron Maybin to the San Diego Padres for right-handed relievers Edward Mujica and Ryan Webb.
"I'm ready to go whatever the situation," said Mujica, who had 37 saves for St. Louis and made the NL All-Star team last year before losing his closer's job in September.
"He told me he had some problems with his family," Mujica said, but added that Nunez didn't elaborate.