- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Edward Rice Jr.
"Sexual attraction, power, and money are three of the most corruptive elements of the human condition, and two of these three are present in the basic military training environment," Gen. Rice wrote. "If we do not take steps to address these corruptive elements persistently and positively, we will find ourselves in the same situation at some point down the road."
"Leadership preparation will also be strengthened considerably through an expanded leadership orientation course that will place additional emphasis on the potential for abuse of power, sexual assault, unprofessional relationships, and maltreatment or maltraining," Gen. Edward Rice Jr. wrote in his response to the investigation.