- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Edward Items
Luxembourg Prince Guillaume and Belgian Countess Stephanie de Lannoy have put the finishing touches on their two-day wedding extravaganza with a religious ceremony at the tiny duchy's Notre Dame Cathedral.
The Grand Duchy of Luxembourg doesn't get a lot of turns in the spotlight. It's an independent country tinier than Rhode Island and it would fit inside Germany, its neighbor to the east, 138 times with room to spare.
The Grand Duchy of Luxembourg doesn't get a lot of turns in the spotlight.
African leaders joined thousands of Ugandans on Tuesday on an airstrip in the capital of Kampala, where 50 years ago Uganda announced its independence from British rule.
Queen Elizabeth II visited her husband, Prince Philip, at the hospital Wednesday after officials said he will likely remain there for a few days to treat a bladder infection, an ailment that has already forced him to miss much of the celebration of his wife's 60 years on the throne.
Pealing church bells, artillery salutes and crowds cheering "God save the queen!" greeted Queen Elizabeth II on Tuesday, the last of four days of Diamond Jubilee celebrations honoring her 60 years on the throne.
Pealing church bells, artillery salutes and crowds cheering, "God save the queen!" greeted Queen Elizabeth II on Tuesday on the last of four days of diamond jubilee celebrations honoring her 60 years on the throne.
E.L. James' "Fifty Shades of Grey" trilogy, a word-of-mouth romance smash so erotic it's sometimes labeled "mommy porn," has been signed up by a paperback division of Random House Inc.
Some wag once observed that no one ever joined the chess team in high school to meet girls, but for this, our Valentine's Day column, we'd like at least to try to make the case that chess and romance can prove a potent pair.