- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Edwin "Boo" Barcus Jr.
A 27-year-old Georgia man, described by federal prosecutors as the ringleader of a sex business that prostituted juvenile girls in Virginia, Maryland and four Southeastern states, pleaded guilty Monday in federal court in Alexandria to engaging in a child exploitation enterprise.
When one of the girls objected, she was told that "under the rules of the game" she had to go to Virginia.
Barcus also stated that he purchased clothing and shoes for girls he wanted to recruit as a means of luring them into the venture.