- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
- Law firm that cleared N.J. Gov. Christie in ‘Bridgegate’ gave 10K to RGA, which he heads
- PETA ‘hopping mad’ at Michelle Obama for using real eggs at Easter Egg Roll
- Sneaky Nebraska toddler traps self inside claw machine game
- Biden to lead $600 million work force training effort
- Atheists’ Easter taunt to Christians: ‘Jesus is a myth’
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Edwina Mcdonald
A veteran Metropolitan Police Department sergeant was arraigned Tuesday in Superior Court on charges of first-degree theft in an alleged scheme to defraud an elderly D.C. woman of more than $40,000. It is the fifth robbery or theft-related felony case against MPD officers to come to light in three months.
It also said Ms. McDonald told investigators she did not recall writing any of the checks, that the signature on eight of the checks was not hers, and that she did not know Aisha or Kevin Jackson.