- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- State Department: ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Efraim Zuroff
MSNBC host Touré is accused of anti-Semitism after suggesting Friday that Holocaust survivors were able to succeed in America because they're white.
German prosecutors have reopened hundreds of dormant investigations of former Nazi death camp guards and others who now might be charged under a new precedent set by the conviction of John Demjanjuk, the Associated Press has learned.
Samuel Kunz, one of the world's most-wanted Nazi suspects who was under indictment on allegations he was involved in killing hundreds of thousands of Jews at a concentration camp in occupied Poland, has died, a Bonn court said Monday.