- Paul Walker secretly bought $9K wedding ring for Iraq vet
- Mystery sign poster hits Washington state town: ‘It’s OK to say Merry Christmas’
- Pope Francis forms commission to advise on sex abuse
- Anthony Weiner on radio? Cumulus says, ‘Never, ever’
- Executive order: Obama ups green-energy mandate on feds to 20 percent
- GOP launches candidate training: How to talk to women
- N.Y.’s Rockefeller Center lights up, as Bloomberg flicks on 76-foot Christmas tree
- Northern Ireland turns to ‘Game of Thrones’ to draw in tourists
- Washington woman live-tweets husband’s horrific car death
- China City of America mulled for New York — with $65M tax dollars
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Egboka Ikechukwu
Speaking to The Associated Press from his jail cell, Mr. Ikechukwu denied the charges.
"I'm a businessman. I have my own shop in Nigeria, and I'm doing well. I went to Bujumbura to visit my friend, and from there, I came back to Cameroon to see one of my friends, that's all. And now I find myself in all this mess. It's a setup," he insisted.