- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
- Ronnie Biggs of ‘Great Train Robbery’ fame dies, 84
- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
Latest Egypt Items
Former Egypt President Mohammed Morsi, ousted in July by a military coup and subsequently jailed by the now-ruling government, faces terror charges that carry the death penalty.
Prince Charles said Christianity is disappearing from the Middle East — the very region of its birth — due primarily to a campaign of persecution by extremist Muslims and fundamentalist Islamists.
On his last day as an ordinary teenager, Abdullah Siddeh kept to his daily routine: He filled in for his father at the small family grocery in the afternoon, asked his mother at home about dinner and then played soccer with friends at the nearby high school.
Forty years after legendary Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir held talks with Richard M. Nixon at the White House, another Israeli citizen named Golda met an American president.
It is as though Obamacare had an international equivalent. While Americans were busy celebrating Black Friday and Cyber Monday, the fallout continued from the administration's recent decision to conclude a covenant of death with Iran.
Police fired tear gas to drive hundreds of supporters of Egypt's ousted Islamist president from Cairo's famed Tahrir Square on Sunday, as a panel tasked with amending a constitution adopted during his time in office convened for a second day.
Police fired tear gas to drive hundreds of supporters of Egypt's ousted Islamist president from Cairo's famed Tahrir Square on Sunday, as a panel tasked with amending the constitution adopted during his time in office agreed on changes to the text.
The effects of any plausible warming scenario for the coming decades will only be positive and contribute to the flourishing of civilization. They always do.
A panel in Egypt has begun voting on a series of constitutional amendments, a milestone in the country's transition to democracy after a July coup.