- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Eileen Mcgann
This week, the Obama administration will roll out its big guns in support of President Obama's latest assault on American sovereignty and security interests: the U.N. Law of the Sea Treaty (better known as LOST).
Some commentators have asserted recently that President Obama and his administration are incompetent. Mort Zuckerman perceives "something amateurish and incompetent." For Dick Morris and Eileen McGann, Mr. Obama's reaction to the Gulf of Mexico oil spill "calls to mind Jimmy Carter's incompetence in the face of the hostage crisis." Indeed, they conclude that the president "is failing because he is incompetent."