- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
- Former Reagan aide James Baker: President regretted apartheid veto
- Some donations to gay waitress who allegedly forged hate note refunded
- German President Joachim Gauck boycotting Sochi Olympics
- Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel: If you want to pay more for your doctor, you can under Obamacare
- Sen. Rand Paul: ‘I am seriously thinking about’ running for president in 2016
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Eintracht Frankfurt
Eintracht Frankfurt is a German sports club, based in Frankfurt, Hesse, that is best known for its association football club, currently playing in the Bundesliga, the top tier of the German football league system. Eintracht Frankfurt was founded in 1899. Since 1925, Eintracht Frankfurt's stadium is the Waldstadion, which as of 1 July 2005, is called Commerzbank-Arena for sponsorship reasons. - Source: Wikipedia
Gareth Bale took first place in The Associated Press global soccer poll Tuesday after scoring his first hat trick for Real Madrid.
Barcelona's Lionel Messi again tops the Associated Press soccer rankings this week, but Borussia Dortmund striker Marco Reus came close to toppling the Argentina striker.