- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
Latest Eintracht Frankfurt Items
Bayern Munich blitzed Wolfsburg with five goals in 17 minutes to come from a goal down and win 6-1 for a new Bundesliga record of 16 consecutive victories on Saturday.
Eintracht Frankfurt coach Armin Veh will leave the Bundesliga club at the end of the season.
Hoffenheim scored three goals in quick succession late in the first half to beat Wolfsburg 6-2 in the Bundesliga on Sunday and dent its hopes of qualifying for the Champions League.
Bayern Munich routed Hannover 4-0 away to increase its Bundesliga lead to 19 points and extend its league record unbeaten run to 47 games on Sunday.
Juventus looked good while Ajax looked woeful in the Europa League on Thursday on a night when other former champions Porto, Shakhtar Donetsk and Sevilla also stumbled.
Striker Mario Mandzukic scored a hat trick as holder Bayern Munich beat Hamburger SV 5-0 on Wednesday to reach the semifinals of the German Cup.
A late goal by Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang gave Borussia Dortmund a 1-0 victory over Eintracht Frankfurt on Tuesday and a place in the semifinals of the German Cup.
Bayern Munich defeated Eintracht Frankfurt 5-0 to restore its 13-point advantage in the Bundesliga on Sunday, while Nuremberg climbed out of the relegation zone by beating Hertha Berlin.
Gareth Bale took first place in The Associated Press global soccer poll Tuesday after scoring his first hat trick for Real Madrid.