- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Eisenhower Items
It’s the most recognizable landmark in American golf. From the veranda, you can peer down Magnolia Lane to Founders Circle, which pays tribute to Masters Tournament co-founders Bobby Jones and Clifford Roberts.
A steam engine that Great Britain gave to the United States after World War II has garnered plenty of support from rail buffs here and abroad.
In honor of Rev. Billy Graham's 95th birthday, the List looks at some of the memorable moments in the life of this famed evangelist.
An effort in Congress to eliminate funding and scrap the proposed design for a national memorial honoring President Dwight D. Eisenhower drew strong opposition Friday from the American Institute of Architects, which said lawmakers should not censor an architectural work.
On the eve of Monday's foreign-policy debate between President Obama and his Republican challenger, two prominent conservative leaders allied with Mitt Romney predict that as president he would pursue an "America first" foreign policy that is less interventionist that in recent administrations and more like President Eisenhower's in the 1950s.