- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Eisenhower Items
Green Bay's prized historic train engine is on its way back home.
Dressed in his starched, white dress uniform, Capt. Hyman Rickover basked in a ticker-tape parade, waving from the Canyon of Heroes to New Yorkers celebrating the Navy officer's phenomenal creation.
It’s the most recognizable landmark in American golf. From the veranda, you can peer down Magnolia Lane to Founders Circle, which pays tribute to Masters Tournament co-founders Bobby Jones and Clifford Roberts.
A steam engine that Great Britain gave to the United States after World War II has garnered plenty of support from rail buffs here and abroad.
In honor of Rev. Billy Graham's 95th birthday, the List looks at some of the memorable moments in the life of this famed evangelist.
An effort in Congress to eliminate funding and scrap the proposed design for a national memorial honoring President Dwight D. Eisenhower drew strong opposition Friday from the American Institute of Architects, which said lawmakers should not censor an architectural work.
On the eve of Monday's foreign-policy debate between President Obama and his Republican challenger, two prominent conservative leaders allied with Mitt Romney predict that as president he would pursue an "America first" foreign policy that is less interventionist that in recent administrations and more like President Eisenhower's in the 1950s.