- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - E.J. Biggers
Capsules of the 16 NFC teams entering NFL free agency, which begins Tuesday:
Washington Redskins cornerback E.J. Biggers has been fined $21,000 by the NFL for unnecessary roughness in a loss to Philadelphia.
Redskins cornerback E.J. Biggers was fined $21,000 for a helmet-to-helmet hit on Eagles wide receiver DeSean Jackson.
Like Shanahan's previous 54 games with the Redskins, Sunday offered teases of success. But teases don't contend for Super Bowls. Teases hang around long enough to see their hopes evaporate into the city's thin air in a flurry of mistakes that made Shanahan's heady days seem more distant than the highlight video.
Coach Mike Shanahan is hoping for improvement despite the club's inability to sign an elite free agent cornerback or draft a safety in the first round. That requires an improved pass rush and some young players to raise their level of play.