- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest E.J. Manuel Items
Like the rest of the offense, Alfred Morris's production has dipped of late. The Falcons suspect run defense could make for a powerful cure.
The Redskins have made their QB move. We look at whether fantasy owners should consider starting Kirk Cousins as well plus what about Alfred Morris, Pierre Garcon and Jordan Reed.
The Jaguars (1-8) scored the most points in a game this season for first-year coach Gus Bradley. They never trailed and forced four turnovers they turned into 17 points.
Buffalo Bills rookie quarterback E.J. Manuel has a sprained lateral collateral ligament in his right knee that will not require surgery but will sideline him at least two weeks and potentially longer, coach Doug Marrone said Friday.
The league says Wednesday that four players from national champion Alabama will be on hand at Radio City Music Hall. Four players from Florida State also will attend.
The locker room seemed curiously quiet after a game whose outcome was never in doubt. But in many ways, Virginia Tech's 30-10 win at Marshall on Saturday fell short of satisfying the Hokies, as they realize how much better they must play in this week's ACC opener against Clemson.
In recent years, Oklahoma has been a bully team, emboldened at home against lesser opponents but struggling on the road against teams refusing to cower at the sight of the Sooners.
Kenny Stills reached high to grab a 37-yard touchdown pass from Landry Jones midway through the fourth quarter for the tiebreaking score, and Oklahoma's defense made the lead stand as the top-ranked Sooners beat No. 5 Florida State 23-13 on Saturday night.
Virginia Tech and Florida State were landslide choices in a preseason media vote to win their respective divisions in the ACC.