- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Steve King
Topic - E.J. Pipken
District officials, motorists prepare for Key Bridge demonstration; Man arrested in shots fired at White House; Big unions fortify Occupy D.C. camp; Airport authority, Virginia agree on labor pact; Maryland GOP Sen. Pipken: 'War on rural Md. is real'; D.C. leaders couldn't support Issa offer; Gray backs six Wal-Marts for D.C.; Bowie State gets $553K for Steinways disappointing hawkish Comptroller Franchot.
He writes: "It has been clear for the past few years, that the [O'Malley] administration's programs, policies and proposed legislation constitute an assault on rural economies and property rights. ... Implementation of the administration's policies and legislative proposals, from the proposed septic system ban to higher tolls, taxes, and fees will strip rural Maryland of any real opportunity to create jobs and boost its economy."