- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
By Brahma Chellaney
Beijing's creeping aggression signals a challenge to U.S. presence in the Asian Pacific
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Ekpe Udoh
The Milwaukee Bucks traded Andrew Bogut and Stephen Jackson to the Golden State Warriors on Tuesday night for a three-player package headed by high-scoring guard Monta Ellis.
It's probably going a step too far to say the Milwaukee Bucks are trying to bring showtime to the shores of Lake Michigan with the addition of guard Monta Ellis.
The Milwaukee Bucks agreed to trade Andrew Bogut and Stephen Jackson to the Golden State Warriors, a person with direct knowledge of the deal said Tuesday night.
The Golden State Warriors have exercised the options on guard Stephen Curry and forward Ekpe Udoh that will keep them under contract through the 2012-2013 season.
Baylor coach Scott Drew said Thursday he won't speculate on whether LaceDarius Dunn will play this season after suspending his star guard over the player's arrest for allegedly hitting his girlfriend.
Baylor indefinitely suspended leading scorer LaceDarius Dunn on Tuesday after he surrendered to police to face an aggravated assault charge accusing him of breaking his girlfriend's jaw during an argument last week.
In April, two days after 6-foot-10 power forward Ekpe Udoh said he was bypassing his senior season at Baylor for the NBA draft, Dunn said he was staying.