- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - El Campo Police
A man accused of fatally shooting his 1-year-old son and critically injuring another boy in a Laredo, South Texas, motel was charged Wednesday with capital murder and assault.
Police reported a man accused of fatally shooting his 1-year-old son and critically injuring another boy in a South Texas motel is refusing to talk to investigators, stymying the search for a motive.
A Florida teenager was convicted Tuesday of aggravated battery in a horrific 2009 attack on a middle-school classmate who was drenched in rubbing alcohol and set on fire.