- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
- Joint Chiefs chair Dempsey: Pentagon, VA too slow in merging medical systems
- Sen. Ben Cardin hits Ukraine for crackdown on Kiev protests
- Drone technology turns South, targets feral pigs to kill
- Puerto Rico caravan honoring Paul Walker ends in 6 drunken-driving arrests, 72 speeding tickets
- Better pack a lightsaber: House told space explorers could find alien life in 10 years
- Selfies gone too far? N.Y. woman snaps photo in front of suicidal man on bridge
Latest El Mundo Items
MADRID | King Juan Carlos of Spain managed to unite right and left, young and old, those with jobs and those without in universal outrage over his tone-deaf African hunting safari.
Spain's 74-year-old king came under scathing criticism Sunday for going on an expensive elephant-hunting trip in Botswana amid the nation's deep financial woes.
Grabbing an opposing coach by the face and placing a finger near his eye, making inappropriate gestures to rival players and attacking ball boys for time-wasting _ Jose Mourinho has taken his abrasive tactics to a new level.
The site of the 2018 Ryder Cup will be announced Tuesday, with many players and fans hoping European golf officials will honor Seve Ballesteros by sending the event to Spain.
The family of one of Spain's leading flamenco singers, Enrique Morente, say he has been diagnosed as brain dead although his vital signs are stable.
Spaniards inured to cease-fire announcements by the violent Basque separatist group ETA were mulling whether the latest one holds anything different or will fail like the others to end Europe's last major armed militancy.