- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - El Salvador
The Mississippi Development Authority will lead a delegation of Mississippi companies on a business development mission to Central America from June 9-13.
The U.S. Coast Guard says $122 million worth of cocaine seized in nine operations off Central America has been brought to San Diego.
Virginia's foreign-born population grew from one in 100 in 1970 to one in nine in 2012, University of Virginia researchers said Tuesday.
Defending World Cup champion Spain will play a friendly against El Salvador on June 7 in the U.S. before heading to the World Cup in Brazil.
Spain's game will be part of a doubleheader that includes an MLS match between D.C. United and Columbus.
Defending World Cup champion Spain will play an exhibition game against El Salvador on June 7 at FedEx Field in Landover, Md., before heading to the World Cup in Brazil.
The Salvadoran fisherman who says he drifted at sea for more than a year left a hospital Tuesday after treatment for the psychological and physical effects of his ordeal, and told reporters he survived because of his faith in God.
A federal complaint alleges that a central Ohio man suspected of accidentally killing his 4-year-old son never applied for permanent U.S. residence and used fake identification.
They came from all walks of life - Girl Scouts troops, National Guard units, financial planning offices, Zumba classes - to spend three days packing food for thousands of hungry children they'll never meet.
A convicted felon from El Salvador has been arrested in southwestern Arizona for being in the country illegally.
A Salvadoran man who says he drifted in an open boat across the Pacific for more than a year thanked people in the Marshall Islands for taking care of him and said he was "doing very well" before starting his journey home Monday.
In the 1980s, the U.S. government considered Salvadoran Gen. Eugenio Vides Casanova a hero, twice awarding him the Legion of Merit for leading a battle against left-wing rebels in his country. Now, the U.S. government considers him a pariah, and wants him deported for his role in a series of human rights abuses.
It's a story that almost defies belief: A man leaves Mexico in December 2012 for a day of shark fishing and ends up surviving 13 months on fish, birds and turtles before washing ashore on the remote Marshall Islands some 5,500 miles (8,800 kilometers) away.
Voters in El Salvador will go to the polls on Sunday to choose a new president from two decidedly opposite ends of the political spectrum.
A 21-year-old woman has been charged with killing her newborn son in the bathtub of the northeast Washington apartment where she lived with her family.