- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Latest El Salvador Items
A Nevada judge stripped two former foster parents of the ability to take in children, and sentenced them to five years' probation for neglecting and endangering two foster boys in their care.
The top commanders of El Salvador's armed forces said Wednesday they will stay out of a presidential election dispute that pits a conservative candidate against a former leader of the leftist rebels the army fought in a 12-year civil war.
The Mississippi Development Authority will lead a delegation of Mississippi companies on a business development mission to Central America from June 9-13.
The U.S. Coast Guard says $122 million worth of cocaine seized in nine operations off Central America has been brought to San Diego.
Virginia's foreign-born population grew from one in 100 in 1970 to one in nine in 2012, University of Virginia researchers said Tuesday.
Defending World Cup champion Spain will play an exhibition game against El Salvador on June 7 at FedEx Field in Landover, Md., before heading to the World Cup in Brazil.
Spain's game will be part of a doubleheader that includes an MLS match between D.C. United and Columbus.
Defending World Cup champion Spain will play a friendly against El Salvador on June 7 in the U.S. before heading to the World Cup in Brazil.
A federal complaint alleges that a central Ohio man suspected of accidentally killing his 4-year-old son never applied for permanent U.S. residence and used fake identification.