- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Eldora Speedway
Eldora Speedway, also known as The Big E and Auto Racing's Showcase since 1954, is located near Rossburg, Ohio. Eldora is a half-mile clay oval with an estimated seating capacity of nearly 20,000. It hosts such races as "The King's Royal," "The Dirt Late Model Dream," "Chevrolet American Revolution Weekend," and "The World 100." The World 100 annually attracts over 200 dirt late-model racers, while the Chevrolet American Revolution Weekend originally featured four races in one night -- midget, non-winged sprint, Silver Crown, and dirt modified, with drivers earning a special bonus should one driver win all four races. Owner Tony Stewart split the dirt modified race to the previous night in order to match that race with a winged sprint car race when both races were sanctioned by the same organisation. - Source: Wikipedia
The NASCAR Truck Series stop at Eldora Speedway this week created a lot of buzz that still hasn't died down.
Time to attach the mud flaps.
Even NASCAR drivers who aren't running the midweek race at Eldora Speedway can't wait to watch the Truck Series get down and dirty.
Goodyear will bring modified tires to the Truck Series race at Eldora Speedway.
Ahhh, the dog days of summer _ and those nights when there's nothing exciting on television.
Tony Stewart opened his remarks with a few words about his relationship with Jason Leffler.
Kasey Kahne had a full day of work ahead of him at Talladega Superspeedway but his mind was 1,200 miles away.
More than two dozen fans were injured Saturday when Larson's car sailed into the fence on the final lap of the Nationwide Series race and debris — including a tire — flew into the grandstands.
Kyle Larson won't have a second thought about getting back in a race car following his frightening crash at Daytona International Speedway.
NASCAR will go back to the dirt for the first time since 1970 when the Truck Series visits Eldora Speedway in Ohio.
Tony Stewart won't hold his annual charity race at Eldora Speedway in 2013 but plans to bring it back after a one-year hiatus.
Earnhardt Ganassi Racing has signed 19-year-old racing standout Kyle Larson to a developmental contract, putting him on the path to a potential future in the Sprint Cup Series.
Kyle Busch says that the $150,000 fine NASCAR levied against Richard Childress is the end of the matter for him.