- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Eleanor Mariano
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie responded angrily to a former White House physician who claimed on national television earlier this week that his health could not handle the rigors of being president.
"When I see someone who looks like him, you don't have to be a White House doctor to be concerned about health issues," she said during her CNN appearance, UPI reported.
she hinted that in cases involving body types such as Mr. Christie's, up-close examinations weren't necessary.