- Chris Christie leading N.H. GOP presidential field; Mitt Romney lingers large
- NYC creates ID card so 500K illegal immigrants can get services
- Florida judge slaps GOP’s redistricting plans: You ‘made a mockery’ of process
- Muslims give Obama high marks over first half of 2014
- Pennsylvania sends draft notices to 14K dead men
- KISS rocker Gene Simmons touts 1 percent life: ‘It’s fantastic’
- Texas shooting suspect had faced other charges
- Californian who sold secret to China sentenced to 15 years in prison
- Couple, 3 kids among 7 killed in Massachusetts apartment fire
- Angry mom to Obama: Feds let illegal immigrant stay and ‘KILL my son!’
Latest Electrolux Items
Electrolux will pay a $750,000 civil penalty to settle federal regulators' claim that the company failed to immediately report problems that sent flames shooting out of its wall ovens.
MEMPHIS, Tenn. (AP) — Production is heating up at the big Electrolux kitchen oven plant in Memphis, and officials said Thursday they expect to eventually employ 1,200 people and produce 600,000 ovens annually.
MEMPHIS, Tenn. (AP) — Production is heating up at the big Electrolux kitchen oven plant in Memphis.