- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Elena Delle Donne
Emma Meesseman took advantage of Elena Delle Donne's absence for Chicago to finish with 16 points and 11 rebounds to lift the Washington Mystics to a 79-68 victory over the short-handed Sky.
Maya Moore had been unstoppable on offense through Minnesota's first four games. It was her stellar defense that kept the Lynx undefeated.
The Chicago Sky are still missing two starters yet haven't missed a beat.
Elena Delle Donne showed why she's an essential part of the Chicago Sky's offense.
The Chicago Sky turned to their defensive intensity when their offense wasn't clicking.
Elena Delle Donne has always wanted to play at Madison Square Garden. She made the most of her first opportunity.
Maya Moore and the Minnesota Lynx have put together quite a run over the past three seasons, winning two WNBA championships and reaching the finals the other year.
The Chicago Sky had their first winning season in 2013. They may struggle to match it with an unsettled lineup that is temporarily without their top defensive player.
Seniors Kirby Burkholder and Nikki Newman wore nets around their necks, and Burkholder smiled as she looked at a present from the James Madison band - a small laminated poster with lots of signatures and featuring the word "KIRBY'D."
Chicago Sky player Elena Delle Donne is to be named a global ambassador for Special Olympics.
Chicago Sky forward Elena Delle Donne has won the WNBA rookie of the year, said a person familiar with the situation.
It was pretty obvious to voters who the best rookie in the WNBA was this season.
Elena Delle Donne has already led Chicago to its first postseason berth in franchise history.
Rookie sensation Elena Delle Donne is glad to be back on the court for Chicago after missing nearly two weeks with a concussion.
Brittney Griner and Elena Delle Donne were poised to make history as the first pair of rookies from the same class to start the WNBA All-Star game.
she said with a laugh.
"It's awesome. I said before I don't think you're a valid basketball player until you've played in the Garden," said Delle Donne, who was the WNBA rookie of the year last season. "It was on my basketball bucket list. It's incredible to play here."