- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Eleven Store
Authorities say a man suffered a gunshot wound to the face following an altercation between customers at a Chandler convenience store.
Police in a San Francisco Bay Area city say robbers have made off with thousands of dollars from a convenience store by loading the money onto gift cards.
Authorities have arrested a man they believe is the "Apologetic Bandit" - so-called because he said he was sorry while robbing 10 Orange County gas stations and convenience stores.
Montgomery County police say a man has been charged with fatally stabbing a clerk at a Gaithersburg convenience store.
An 18-year-old Dallas man has been arrested and charged with capital murder in the death of a suburban Dallas convenience store clerk during an apparent robbery.
The man who was shot while using a woman as a human shield during a standoff in Denver last week has died.
Denver police have identified the man who was shot while trying to use a woman as a human shield during a hostage standoff as 34-year-old Blas Leroux, but they are not saying anything about a possible motive.
Maryland lottery officials say a holder of a winning Mega Millions ticket has come forward to claim a share of the record-breaking $656 million prize. The winner has chosen to be anonymous.