- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Eli Lazarus
Nigerian army fighter jets bombed camps belonging to suspected Islamist militants in northeast Nigeria in response to Sunday's attack on an agricultural college, an army spokesman said.
Soldiers arrested 15 people suspected of involvement in the college attack and security has been enforced along main roads in Borno and Yobe, Lazarus said, according to Reuters.
"We used jet fighters to drop bombs on terrorist camps, where many of the insurgents were killed," said Captain Eli Lazarus, military spokesman in Yobe state.