- Puerto Rico caravan honoring Paul Walker ends in 6 drunken-driving arrests, 72 speeding tickets
- Scientists could unlock mystery of life beyond Earth within a decade
- Selfies gone too far? N.Y. woman snaps photo in front of suicidal man on bridge
- Rob Ford gets D.C. sports radio gig: Toronto’s crack-smoking mayor will make NFL picks
- Israel mulls gift of West Bank land to Palestinians
- Stocks gain as investors weigh economic news
- Doctors say ‘profound’ new HIV treatment may prove the cure
- U.N., Mexico: Truck with radioactive load stolen
- NYPD head Ray Kelly wins big retirement perk — a $1.5M tax-paid team of bodyguards
- Pentagon weighing ‘second start’ for overexposed youth in social media
Eli Lilly & Company
Latest Eli Lilly & Company Items
That sticky gunk coating Alzheimer's patients' brains gets all the notoriety, but another culprit is gaining renewed attention: Protein tangles that clog brain cells and just might determine how fast patients go downhill.
Dr. William R. Kirtley, a medical researcher pioneer who helped develop drugs after World War II that greatly improved the lives of diabetics, has died at age 96.
An internal affairs report by the Alachua County Sheriff's Office said that Detention Officer Wayne Kerschner, who was fired after telling investigators that he was an officer of the Ku Klux Klan, defended the group as a faith-based organization.