- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Hillary Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Eli Manning Items
Eli Manning created some waves this summer putting himself in the same class with Tom Brady in a radio interview.
Shocking wins have become a matter of course in St. Louis.
Steven Jackson scored two touchdowns and had his first 100-yard rushing game in three seasons as the St. Louis Rams stunned the New Orleans Saints 31-21 on Sunday for their first win.
Monday, Oct. 31
When the Giants lost one of the top third-down receivers in the league this offseason, there were questions aplenty about quarterback Eli Manning's targets.
In celebration of a huge, perhaps season-defining win, Jim Harbaugh delivers a roundhouse handshake and backslap of Jim Schwartz. A scrum breaks out, with coaches and players involved.
It was back to the grindstone for the Washington Redskins on Monday, though I'm not sure exactly why.
Backup quarterback Charlie Whitehurst threw a go-ahead 27-yard touchdown pass to Doug Baldwin, and Brandon Browner returned an interception 94 yards to clinch the Seattle Seahawks' 36-25 victory over the New York Giants on Sunday.
There seems to be a common feeling among the New York Giants and Seattle Seahawks relating to last year's meeting between the teams.