- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Latest Eli Manning Items
The Redskins started strong against the Giants, but a special teams blunder changed the momentum of the game, and eventually Washington fell to 3-9.
All signs pointed to Redskins tight end Jordan Reed playing on Sunday night against the New York Giants. But a pregame headache knocked Reed from the lineup, his second missed game in a row.
There's not much but pride at stake when the Redskins take on the Giants on Sunday. Who has more of it?
Rich Tandler takes a look at Sunday's game and gives you five keys plus a prediction.
Five questions Washington Times writer Brian McNally has heading into Washington's Sunday night game against the New York Giants
One by one, the Giants began to identify, and isolate, their issues: too many turnovers, an inability to run the ball and injuries on the offensive line. Now, they head into Sunday's game against the Redskins on a clear upward trend with four wins in five games.
Eli Manning has figured out how to throw the ball to guys on his own team and that, along with a good string of fortune, has helped the Giants turn their season around.
Tony Romo threw two touchdowns and led a drive that set up Dan Bailey's 35-yard field goal on the final play as the Cowboys defeated the Giants 24-21 Sunday.
The quarterback carousel hasn't stopped turning for the Vikings and it seems to spin more wildly out of control each week.